Thursday, May 24, 2012

Container Gardens








So tonight I have decided to share with you all, pictures of my container gardens. To date I'm growing tomatos, sweet peas, potatos, onions, carrots, bell peppers, brocolli, rosemary, basil, dill, and parsley. This weekend I plan to add at least two more large containers of garden beans, and cucumbers. Also plan on completing some DWC systems for the peppers, and putting in roma tomatos in hanging pots. I also have 4 Columner apple trees that will hopefully come in and those will be in large pots along the patio. If your unfamilar with this type of apple I have included a link at the bottom to show you what they are. Rasberries will be planted along the backyard fence, and maybe some summer squash as well. Anyway enjoy the pictures and feel free to add any comments.
http://www.gardeners.com/Columnar-Apple-Trees/37-513,default,pd.html

Also before anyone says anything I know they all need to be thinned down and cleaned out of the oak tree seed pockets. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment